A highly effective fruit enzyme exfoliator for most skin types to use at home.
Aloe vera extract calms the skin and soothes redness, while sodium hyaluronate and vitamin B5 hydrate and soften skin for a supple and radiant complexion.
- Dye Free
- Paraben Free
- Sulfate Free
- Phthalate Free
- Animal Cruelty Free
- Artificial Fragrance Free
- Chemical Sunscreen Filter Free
- After cleansing in the evening, apply an even layer over entire face, neck and décolleté with a flat brush or fingers. Leave on for 3-5 minutes.
- Remove mask by rinsing thoroughly with warm water.
- Pat dry and follow with appropriate AlumierMD treatment serums and moisturiser.
- Frequency of use depends on your skin profile. Use once per week as tolerated or as directed by your AlumierMD skincare professional.
Caution: Do not use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or planning to become pregnant unless authorized by your health care provider. Do not use if you are allergic to aspirin, or any known derivatives. Due to the exfoliating action on the skin, it is imperative that sunscreen is used in conjunction with this product to significantly reduce the risk of potential sun damage. Slight tingling can be expected with patients presenting a more sensitive or reactive skin type. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes, eyelids and mucous membranes. If irritation persists, discontinue use and consult a physician. Keep out of reach of children.
Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterward.
- 10% Lactic Acid: Naturally found in milk and part of the alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) family, lactic acid is biosynthesised for cosmetic formulations. It exfoliates dead skin cells and enhances skin renewal to firm and strengthen ageing skin, which improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Bromelain: A fruit enzyme found in pineapple that has both soothing and exfoliating properties.
- Papain: A fruit enzyme found in papaya that acts as a natural exfoliator.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: A form of hyaluronic acid that hydrates by drawing water into the outer layers from deep within the skin. It holds up to 1,000 times its weight in water, making skin plumper, softer and smoother.
- Vitamin B5: Also referred to as pantothenic acid or panthenol, vitamin B5 acts as a humectant, locking in moisture to hydrate skin.
- Salicylic Acid: Known as a beta hydroxy acid, Salicylic acid is an exfoliant with soothing properties. It is oil-soluble, allowing it to penetrate into pores to effectively provide exfoliation inside and around the follicle, targeting congestion.
Full Ingredient List: WATER/AQUA/EAU, LACTIC ACID, ADIPIC ACID/NEOPENTYL GLYCOL CROSSPOLYMER, GLYCERIN, PROPANEDIOL, DIMETHYL ISOSORBIDE, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, DIMETHICONE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, ISODODECANE, PAPAIN, SQUALANE, BROMELAIN, SUPEROXIDE DISMUTASE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, PANTHENOL, SALICYLIC ACID, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, HYDROXYPROPYL METHYLCELLULOSE, XYLITOL, CAPRYLIC ACID, TOCOPHEROL, ISOSQUALANE, MALTODEXTRIN, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE, AMODIMETHICONE, C30 HYDROCARBONS, VP/VA COPOLYMER, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN.
Please note: Please note: Our formulations are updated periodically as part of our pledge to innovation and clean science. Therefore, the ingredient lists on this website may differ from the product packaging depending on the time and country of purchase. Please refer to your product packaging for accurate ingredient lists.