Vitamin Rich Smoother
A powerful antioxidant formulation that smooths skin texture and delivers vitamins C and E.
Smoothing facial primer.
30 mL /1 fl oz e
You can add AlumierMD products to your cart using code LCG if you are an existing client of Laser Clinic Galway.
If you are new to AlumierMD however, prior to dispatch you will receive a phone call from the Clinic. The call is necessary to confirm the products you chose are suitable and safe for your skin concerns. Once we have advised you on product use, ingredients etc, your order will be dispatched. If the products you have chosen are deemed unsuitable, we will discuss an alternative or refund the order.
Vitamin Rich Smoother spotlights the synergistic antioxidant duo of 15% vitamin C (USP grade L-ascorbic acid) and vitamin E (USP grade tocopherol) to brighten and revitalize the look of the skin. This formulation is the perfect base for makeup. Its silky consistency evens out skin texture, minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and leaves skin looking and feeling smooth.
- Dye Free
- Paraben Free
- Sulfate Free
- Phthalate Free
- Animal Cruelty Free
- Artificial Fragrance Free
- Chemical Sunscreen Filter Free
- Twist pump left to open and right to close.
- Apply 1-2 pumps in the morning after cleansing and applying treatment products.
- Gently massage into face, neck and décolleté in an upward motion.
- Use alone or under foundation.
Caution: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes, eyelids and mucous membranes. Keep out of reach of children.
- L-Ascorbic Acid 15% (USP grade): The only bioavailable form of vitamin C for the skin, L-ascorbic acid is a powerful antioxidant that protects cells from free radical damage caused by the sun and pollution. Vitamin C is essential for collagen synthesis, which helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It also brightens and evens out skin tone.
- Tocopherol Acetate (USP grade): An effective form of vitamin E for the skin, this highly moisturising and fat-soluble vitamin protects cell membranes and acts as an antioxidant, which strengthens the effect of vitamin C.Full Ingredient List: DIMETHICONE, POLYSILICONE-11, ASCORBIC ACID, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC, TRIGLYCERIDE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL, STEARALKONIUM HECTORITE, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, SILICA.
Please note: Our formulations are updated periodically as part of our pledge to innovation and clean science. Therefore, the ingredient lists on this website may differ from the product packaging depending on the time and country of purchase. Please refer to your product packaging for accurate ingredient lists.