A potent antioxidant serum to reduce the visible signs of ageing. The antioxidants, vitamin C and vitamin E, neutralize free radicals and protect against UV damage, while vitamin C and MATRIXYL® Synthe’6® strengthen and brighten skin. Many vitamin C serums oxidize in their bottles, turning a brownish color while they are on the shelf or at home. When oxidized, the vitamin C is no longer beneficial to the skin. EverActive C&E™ + Peptide stays fresh because you only mix the 15% vitamin C into the serum when you’re ready to use it.
Click to read the full article in the Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology (JCD)
- Dye Free
- Paraben Free
- Sulfate Free
- Phthalate Free
- Animal Cruelty Free
- Artificial Fragrance Free
- Chemical Sunscreen Filter Free
- Apply 3 – 4 drops once daily in the morning after cleansing.
- Gently massage into face, neck and décolleté in an upward motion.
- Follow with specialty products and sunscreen.
Caution: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes, eyelids and mucous membranes. Keep out of reach of children.
- L-Ascorbic Acid (USP grade): The only bioavailable form of vitamin C for the skin, L-ascorbic acid is a powerful antioxidant that protects cells from free radical damage caused by the sun and pollution. Vitamin C is essential for collagen synthesis, which helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It also brightens and evens out skin tone.
- Tocopherol Acetate (USP grade): An effective form of vitamin E for the skin, this highly moisturising and fat-soluble vitamin protects cell membranes and acts as an antioxidant, which strengthens the effect of vitamin C.
- MATRIXYL™ Synthe’6™®: Derived from a peptide naturally found in collagen and laminins, MATRIXYL™ Synthe’6™ is a tripeptide that strengthens skin and improves elasticity, reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Full Ingredient List: SERUM – WATER/AQUA/EAU, PROPANEDIOL, POLYSORBATE 80, GLYCERIN, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, PALMITOYL TRIPEPTIDE-38, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, GELLAN GUM, HYDROXYPROPYL CYCLODEXTRIN, DISODIUM EDTA, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, PHENOXYETHANOL
POWDER – ASCORBIC ACID
MATRIXYL™ Synthe’6™ is used under authorization of Sederma Inc.
Please note: Please note: Our formulations are updated periodically as part of our pledge to innovation and clean science. Therefore, the ingredient lists on this website may differ from the product packaging depending on the time and country of purchase. Please refer to your product packaging for accurate ingredient lists.