A sheer moisturising 100% physical broad-spectrum facial sunscreen.
This formula is also packed with free-radical-quenching antioxidants, including a stable vitamin C, resveratrol, grape seed extract, and glutathione. The versatile tint blends beautifully on the skin creating a sheer healthy glow.
TIP: Save time and use as your daily foundation.
- Dye Free
- Paraben Free
- Sulfate Free
- Phthalate Free
- Animal Cruelty Free
- Artificial Fragrance Free
- Chemical Sunscreen Filter Free
- Apply generously and evenly to face, neck, and chest 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Reapply as needed or after swimming, washing, towel drying or heavy perspiring.
Caution: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes, eyelids and mucous membranes. Keep out of reach of children. Prior to use on children under 6 months of age, consult a physician.
- Micronized Zinc Oxide: A safe, micro-fine mineral that offers broad-spectrum protection from both UVA (ageing) and UVB (sunburn-causing) rays without leaving residual chalkiness on skin. Zinc oxide is known as a physical sunscreen agent, largely reflecting and scattering UV rays.
- Titanium Dioxide: A safe naturally occurring mineral coated for sun stability, titanium dioxide offers broad-spectrum protection from both UVA (ageing) and UVB (sunburn-causing) rays. Like zinc oxide, titanium dioxide is known as a physical sunscreen agent, largely reflecting and scattering UV rays.
- Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate: A stable form of the powerful antioxidant vitamin C, which protects the skin against UV-induced free radical damage. It also brightens the skin and evens out skin tone.
- Tocopherol Acetate: An effective form of vitamin E for the skin, this highly moisturising and fat-soluble vitamin protects cell membranes and acts as an antioxidant, which strengthens the effect of vitamin C.
- Resveratrol: Derived either from grape seeds or the Japanese knotweed plant, this antioxidant neutralises free radical damage, protecting skin from sun damage.
- Grape Seed Extract: Derived from grape seeds, this antioxidant enhances the effect of sunscreen by protecting skin against UV-induced free radicals.
- Glutathione: An antioxidant peptide produced naturally in our bodies, glutathione helps recycle other antioxidants. Glutathione levels decrease with age.
Full Ingredient List:
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS – TITANIUM DIOXIDE (7%), ZINC OXIDE (6.28%)
INACTIVE INGREDIENTS – WATER/AQUA/EAU, C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, PROPANEDIOL, BUTYLOCTYL SALICYLATE, GLYCERIN, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, ALUMINIUM STEARATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, PEG-100 STEARATE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, LECITHIN (SYN.PHOSPHATIDYLCHOLINE), VITIS VINIFERA SEED EXTRACT, RESVERATROL, GLUTATHIONE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, MAGNESIUM ASCORBYL PHOSPHATE, ACACIA SENEGAL GUM, SYNTHETIC WAX, POLYHYDROXYSTEARIC ACID, CETEARETH-20, ALUMINA, MICROCRYSTALLINE CELLULOSE, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, XANTHAN GUM, CELLULOSE GUM, C20-40 PARETH-10, HYDROXYETHYL BEHENAMIDOPROPYL DIMONIUM CHLORIDE, POLYQUATERNIUM-67, DISODIUM EDTA, AMMONIUM POLYACRYLATE, IRON OXIDES (C.I. 77491), IRON OXIDES (C.I. 77492) IRON OXIDES (C.I. 77499) , ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, PHENOXYETHANOL.
Please note: Please note: Our formulations are updated periodically as part of our pledge to innovation and clean science. Therefore, the ingredient lists on this website may differ from the product packaging depending on the time and country of purchase. Please refer to your product packaging for accurate ingredient lists.