A refreshing pH balanced foaming gel cleanser. Coconut and plant-based surfactants gently cleanse. Chamomile, aloe and opuntia ficus-indica soothe and hydrate for skin that feels fresh and comfortable.
- Dye Free
- Paraben Free
- Sulfate Free
- Phthalate Free
- Animal Cruelty Free
- Artificial Fragrance Free
- Chemical Sunscreen Filter Free
- Twice a day, use 1-2 pumps with water and massage over your face and neck.
- Rinse thoroughly and pat dry.
- Follow with AlumierMD serum moisturiser, and/or sunscreen.
Caution: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes, eyelids and mucous membranes. Keep out of reach of children.
- Chamomile: Known for its skin-soothing properties, the chamomile plant’s flowers are rich in flavonoids, which are antioxidants.
- Opuntia Ficus-indica: This organic cactus extract from Mexico calms irritated skin and hydrates due to its high content of water-binding compounds.
- Coconut and Plant-based Surfactants: Gentle surfactants extracted from coconut and other plants used in cleansers as an alternative to harsh synthetic ingredients.
- Aloe: Extracted from the aloe vera plant, soothing aloe contains amino acids, vitamins and minerals.
Full Ingredient List:
WATER/AQUA/EAU, SODIUM C14-16 OLEFIN SULFONATE, SODIUM LAUROAMPHO ACETATE, PROPANEDIOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERIN, OPUNTIA FICUS-INDICA STEM EXTRACT, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE , CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (MATRICARIA) FLOWER EXTRACT, CITRUS LIMON (LEMON) FRUIT EXTRACT, NASTURTIUM OFFICINALE EXTRACT, ARCTIUM LAPPA ROOT EXTRACT, HEDERA HELIX (IVY) EXTRACT, SALVIA OFFICINALIS (SAGE) LEAF EXTRACT, SAPONARIA OFFICINALIS EXTRACT,ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, DISODIUM EDTA, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, XYLITOL, CAPRYLIC ACID, , SODIUM BENZOATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, DISODIUM PHOSPHATE, SODIUM GLYCOLATE, AMIDOAMINE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN.
Please note: Please note: Our formulations are updated periodically as part of our pledge to innovation and clean science. Therefore, the ingredient lists on this website may differ from the product packaging depending on the time and country of purchase. Please refer to your product packaging for accurate ingredient lists.