HydraRich is packed with emollients and hydrators to provide the ultimate moisturiser experience. Squalane, inca inchi oil and shea butter support the skin’s lipid balance while low molecular weight hyaluronic acid draws water into the skin for optimal hydration. Powerhouse peptides work to diminish the appearance of fine lines and antioxidants fight free radicals and pollution.
- Dye Free
- Paraben Free
- Sulphate Free
- Phthalate Free
- Animal Cruelty Free
- Artificial Fragrance Free
- Chemical Sunscreen Filter Free
- Twist pump left to open and right to close.
- After cleansing and applying AlumierMD serums, apply 1-2 pumps to hands and gently massage into face, neck and décolleté in an upward motion.
- Use twice daily AM and PM.
Caution: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes, eyelids and mucous membranes. Keep out of reach of children.
- Low Molecular Weight Hyaluronic Acid: A complex sugar molecule occurring naturally in the body, hyaluronic acid (HA) hydrates by drawing water into the skin. It holds up to 1,000 times its weight in water, and makes skin plumper, softer and smoother. Unlike conventional HA, which tends to sit on top of the skin due to its large molecular size, this innovative low molecular weight HA has enhanced absorption to replenish the lost HA deep in the skin that occurs during the aging process.
- Squalane, Inca Inchi Oil, Jojoba Oil and Shea Butter: Natural emollients to help restore the skin’s lipid balance.
- Poly Glutamic Acid (PGA): A mixture of high and low molecular weight PGA increases natural moisturizing factors and draws water into the skin.
- Matrixyl®Synthe’6®: Derived from a peptide naturally found in collagen and laminins, Matrixyl®Synthe’6® strengthens and firms skin, reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- ProBioBalance CLR™ NP: A probiotic blend designed to rebalance tired, stressed skin by helping to regulate its natural flora.
- Dipeptide-4: A glutathione-biomimetic antioxidant peptide that protects skin against glycation damage and environmental stressors.
- Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract: A plant extract with antioxidant and anti-irritant properties.
Full Ingredient List: WATER/AQUA/EAU, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, SQUALANE, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, PROPANEDIOL, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, GLYCERIN, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL, SODIUM ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, OCTYLDODECANOL, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, PLUKENETIA VOLUBILIS SEED OIL, SODIUM HYALURONATE, HYDROLYZED HYALURONIC ACID, PALMITOYL TRIPEPTIDE-38, DIPEPTIDE-4, BIFIDA FERMENT LYSATE, HYDROGENATED LECITHIN, LECITHIN, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, LACTOSE, MILK PROTEIN, MYRISTYL MALATE PHOSPHONIC ACID, HYDROXYACETOPHENONE, TOCOPHEROL, BEESWAX, SORBITAN OLEATE, SORBITAN LAURATE, POLYGLUTAMIC ACID, SODIUM ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, POLYISOBUTENE, SODIUM METHYL STEAROYL TAURATE, CAPRYLYL/CAPRYL GLUCOSIDE, HYDROXYPROPYL CYCLODEXTRIN, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, XANTHAN GUM, DISODIUM EDTA, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, XYLITOL, CAPRYLIC ACID, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, PHENETHYL ALCOHOL, CITRIC ACID.
MATRIXYL™ Synthe’6™ is used under authorization of Sederma Inc.
Please note: Please note: Our formulations are updated periodically as part of our pledge to innovation and clean science. Therefore, the ingredient lists on this website may differ from the product packaging depending on the time and country of purchase. Please refer to your product packaging for accurate ingredient lists.