Visibly improves fine lines and puffiness under the eyes. Moisturising and brightening ingredients shield skin against moisture loss while helping to reduce blotchiness and even out skin tone.
- Dye Free
- Paraben Free
- Sulphate Free
- Phthalate Free
- Animal Cruelty Free
- Artificial Fragrance Free
- Chemical Sunscreen Filter Free
- Apply the pads under the eyes and remove after 10 – 15 minutes.
- Using light pressure, pat the remaining emulsion into the skin around the eye area.
- Once the formula has been absorbed, follow with AluminEye™. Can be used 1-2 times per week.
Caution: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes, eyelids and mucous membranes. Keep out of reach of children.
- MATRIXYL® Synthe’6®: Derived from a peptide naturally found in collagen and laminins, MATRIXYL® Synthe’6® strengthens skin and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Niacinamide (vitamin B3): Increases ceramides and free fatty acids in the skin, which are key components of its protective lipid barrier. Along with keeping in moisture and boosting hydration, it brightens skin and improves the appearance of hyperpigmentation.
- Tocopheryl Acetate: An effective form of vitamin E for the skin, this highly moisturising and fat-soluble vitamin protects cell membranes and acts as an antioxidant, which strengthens the effect of vitamin C.
- Vitamin B5: Also referred to as pantothenic acid or panthenol, vitamin B5 acts as a humectant, locking in moisture to hydrate skin.
Full Ingredient List: WATER/AQUA/EAU, GLYCERIN, PROPANEDIOL, CARRAGEENAN, PANTHENOL, AMORPHOPHALLUS KONJAC ROOT POWDER, NIACINAMIDE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, PALMITOYL TRIPEPTIDE-38, HYDROXYPROPYL CYCLODEXTRIN, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, HYDROXYACETOPHENONE.
Please note: Our formulations are updated periodically as part of our pledge to innovation and clean science. Therefore, the ingredient lists on this website may differ from the product packaging depending on the time and country of purchase. Please refer to your product packaging for accurate ingredient lists.