A combination of tremella mushroom extract, niacinamide and murumuru butter moisturise. Rich in peptides and vitamins, AluminEye™ contains light-reflecting and soft-focus ingredients that immediately lighten the appearance of under-eye darkness.
- Dye Free
- Paraben Free
- Sulfate Free
- Phthalate Free
- Animal Cruelty Free
- Artificial Fragrance Free
- Chemical Sunscreen Filter Free
- Twist pump left to open and right to close.
- In the morning and evening after cleansing, apply one pump to clean fingertips.
- With ring finger, gently pat under the eyes, along the brow bone and over crow’s feet, being careful not to rub or stretch the delicate skin.
- To achieve optimal results in lightening dark circles, this product should not be completely rubbed into the skin.
Caution: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes, eyelids and mucous membranes. Keep out of reach of children.
- Eyeliss™ and Haloxyl™: Two patented peptide formulations, which significantly reduce the appearance of dark under-eye circles and puffiness.
- MATRIXYL™ Synthe’6™®: Derived from a peptide naturally found in collagen and laminins, Matrixyl Synthe 6 is a tripeptide that strengthens the skin and improves elasticity, reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Tremella Mushroom Extract: Extracted from the silver ear mushroom, this antioxidant surpasses hyaluronic acid in its water-holding capacity, making it highly moisturising and hydrating.
- Niacinamide (vitamin B3): Niacinamide increases ceramide and free fatty acids in the skin, which are key components of its protective lipid barrier. Along with keeping in moisture and boosting hydration, it also brightens skin and calms redness.
- Murumuru Butter: A fruit tree butter that is a highly moisturising natural emollient.
- Glutathione: An antioxidant peptide produced naturally in our bodies, glutathione helps recycle other antioxidants. Glutathione levels decrease with age. Tetrapeptide-14, Tea Extracts, Boswellia Serrate Extract,
- Tetrapeptide-14, Tea Extracts, Boswellia Serrate Extract, Honey: A redness-relieving peptide combined with the antioxidant properties of tea and the soothing qualities of honey and boswellia serrate.
- Tocopherol Acetate: An effective form of vitamin E for the skin, this highly moisturising and fat-soluble vitamin protects cell membranes and acts as an antioxidant, which strengthens the effect of vitamin C.
Full Ingredient List: WATER/AQUA/EAU, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, PEG-8 BEESWAX, GLYCERIN, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL, BEESWAX, RICINUS COMMUNIS (CASTOR) SEED OIL, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, ASTROCARYUM MURUMURU SEED BUTTER, METHYL METHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER,NIACINAMIDE,SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL,CAMELLIA SINENSIS (TEA) EXTRACT,BOSWELLIA SERRATA EXTRACT,TREMELLA FUCIFORMIS POLYSACCHARIDE, PALMITOYL TRIPEPTIDE-38, HYDROGENATED COTTON SEED OIL, ASPALATHUS LINEARIS (ROOIBOS) EXTRACT, ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF EXTRACT, HONEY EXTRACT (EXTRAIT DE MIEL), GLUTATHIONE, CHRYSIN, DIPEPTIDE-2, PALMITOYL TRIPEPTIDE-1, TETRAPEPTIDE-14, PALMITOYL TETRAPEPTIDE-7, CITRIC ACID, SUCROSE PALMITATE, GLYCERYL LINOLEATE, HESPERIDIN METHYL CHALCONE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL,CALCIUM STEARATE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE,IRON OXIDES, N-HYDROXYSUCCINIMIDE, LAURIC ACID, HYDROXYPROPYL CYCLODEXTRIN, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, CETEARETH-20, POLYACRYLAMIDE, C13-14 ISOPARAFFIN, STEARETH-20, LAURETH-7, XANTHAN GUM,SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, DISODIUM EDTA, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, SODIUM BENZOATE, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, PEG-40 STEARATE, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, PHENOXYETHANOL.
MATRIXYL™ Synthe’6™ is used under authorization of Sederma Inc. Haloxyl™ is used under authorization of Sederma Inc.
Please note: Please note: Our formulations are updated periodically as part of our pledge to innovation and clean science. Therefore, the ingredient lists on this website may differ from the product packaging depending on the time and country of purchase. Please refer to your product packaging for accurate ingredient lists.