A light hydrating lotion loaded with powerful peptides, antioxidants and soothing ingredients.
Powerhouse peptides firm and strengthen the skin, reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, while antioxidants provide protection from free radical damage.
- Dye Free
- Paraben Free
- Sulfate Free
- Phthalate Free
- Animal Cruelty Free
- Artificial Fragrance Free
- Chemical Sunscreen Filter Free
- Twist pump left to open and right to close.
- After cleansing and applying AlumierMD serums, apply 1-2 pumps to hands and gently massage into face, neck and décolleté in an upward motion.
- Use twice daily AM and PM.
Caution: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes, eyelids and mucous membranes. Keep out of reach of children.
- Low and high molecular weight hyaluronic acid: Hyaluronic acid (HA) is a naturally occurring complex sugar molecule that hydrates and plumps the skin by holding up to 1,000 times its weight in water. High molecular weight HA sits on top of the skin due to its large molecular size and acts as a humectant while low molecular weight HA helps to replenish the lost HA in the deeper layers of the skin that occurs during the ageing process.
- MATRIXYL™ Synthe’6™®: Derived from a peptide naturally found in collagen and laminins, Matrixyl Synthe’6 is a tripeptide that firms and strengthens skin reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Heptapeptide-15 Palmitate: An encapsulated hyaluronic acid boosting peptide.
- Glutathione: An antioxidant peptide produced naturally in our bodies, glutathione helps recycle other antioxidants, including vitamin C, vitamin E and alpha lipoic acid. Glutathione levels decrease with age.
- Niacinamide (vitamin B3): Niacinamide increases ceramide and free fatty acids in the skin, which are key components of its protective lipid barrier. Along with keeping in moisture and boosting hydration, it also brightens skin and calms redness.
- Tetrapeptide-14, Tea Extract, Boswellia Serrate Extract, Honey: A redness-relieving peptide combined with the antioxidant properties of tea and the calming qualities of honey and boswellia.
- Aloe: Extracted from the aloe vera plant, soothing aloe contains amino acids, vitamins and minerals.
Full Ingredient List: WATER/AQUA/EAU, GLYCERIN, PROPANEDIOL, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, NIACINAMIDE, TETRAPEPTIDE-14, PALMITOYL TRIPEPTIDE-38, PALMITOYL TETRAPEPTIDE-50, CAPRYLYL/CAPRYL GLUCOSIDE, HYDROLYZED HYALURONIC ACID, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ALLANTOIN, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, GLUTATHIONE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, LACTIC ACID/GLYCOLIC ACID COPOLYMER, HONEY EXTRACT, ASPALATHUS LINEARIS LEAF EXTRACT, BOSWELLIA SERRATA GUM EXTRACT, HYDROXYPROPYL CYCLODEXTRIN, HEPTAPEPTIDE-15 PALMITATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, XYLITOL, CAPRYLIC ACID, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, POLYISOBUTENE, BORAGO OFFICINALIS SEED OIL, DISODIUM EDTA, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, SODIUM ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, POLYVINYL ALCOHOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN.
MATRIXYL™ Synthe’6™ is used under authorization of Sederma Inc.
Please note: Please note: Our formulations are updated periodically as part of our pledge to innovation and clean science. Therefore, the ingredient lists on this website may differ from the product packaging depending on the time and country of purchase. Please refer to your product packaging for accurate ingredient lists.